What am I grateful for today?
I am grateful for my girlfriends. It’s said that you never know who your real friends are until you’re in a crisis and that is so true. Real friends won’t just say they are sorry to hear about your split, they will go the extra mile by holding your hand when you need to cry, help you pack/unpack/move, force you into getting off your butt to go out and have that margarita! They will listen to you debate over the most irrelevant minutae of your relationship and assure you that everything will be fine and you won’t be all alone one day with twenty cats.
Do you have girlfriends like this?
What are you grateful for today?
- Tips to Prepare for Bad Days during Divorce (divorcethedramabook.wordpress.com)
- A Practical Guide To Divorce: Cinder Without Her Fella (sincemydivorce.com)
- Girlfriends – they love your good, bad and ugly. (cm52iblue.wordpress.com)
- Spending time with friends is the best medicine! (princessmouseycards.wordpress.com)
- Miracle Monday #1 (positivedivorce.wordpress.com)
- Miracle Monday #2 (positivedivorce.wordpress.com)